At Our Church
We are resuming normal worship with two services on Sundays:
- Modern Traditional worship at 9:00 a.m.
- Traditional worship at 11:15 a.m.
- 11:15 a.m. Only one service on the last Sunday of the month with a joint services with the Reformation Church (RLC) .
- Communion services will remain on the 2nd and 4th Sunday. Communion cup and wafer will be provided in individual bags.
- Please note that you may come indoors for both services or remain outdoors (drive-in). We will continue to broadcast the service through your car radio (low-power broadcast on the 87.9 FM station).
- We will continue to wear masks appropriately covering the nose and chin.
- Our parking is off the Kernwood Drive side street.
- Also limited parking is available in the Russell Ice Cream parking lot next door. Please only park in the first two rows closest to the church.
- Our facility is handicapped accessible for parking and has an indoors elevator lift between floors.
- We are equipped with a Hearing Aid Audio Loop for the hearing impaired. Please set your hearing aid to T-Coil or Loop.
- There is also a low-power broadcast indoors on 87.9 MH FM for the hearing impaired. Please ask for an FM receiver, earphones, or assistance from the service usher.
Pastor Joachim Wilck’s availability:
Pastor Wilck is normally in his church study Monday – Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Friday is Pastor’s day off, but he is available for pastoral emergencies.
Contact Pastor at 585-247-7824 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Lutheran is a Christian—one who trust in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- We accept the Bible as the true source of Christian love, guidance and doctrine.
- We accept the ancient creeds: Apostles’ Creed and Nicene Creed.
- We emphasize justification by faith.
- We teach that a person is not to live according to a formula of do’s and don’ts, but in the freedom of Christian love.
- We do not confuse law and gospel.
Sacrament of Holy Communion is a Christian’s DIRECT encounter with God. Christ’s body and blood are truly present and received “in, with, under” bread and wine. Christ again comes among us to forgive our sins and help us to live truly Christian lives.
The Lutheran Church of Our Saviour is a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.