Motto: If you think you are old enough to be a Jubilee, then you are one.
Did you know?
» The Jubilees’ Senior Group was established in 1995 to enhance the lives of our senior members
» We meet several times a year
» Anyone can volunteer to plan fun events
» Past events include:
- Cruises on the Erie Canal and local lakes
- Luncheons at a variety of restaurants
- Concerts at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Rochester Red Wings Baseball games
- Sing-A-Long at local nursing homes
- Day trips to Niagara Fall, Buffalo, Canada, etc.
Do you have ideas for fun activities to do with other Christians?
Please join us!