Mission Statement: Our mission is to foster spiritual growth in the life of the individual Christian and to strengthen the Christian home to help equip parents, children, and young people to grow in their faith and Christian knowledge.
Did You Know?
School is from September through June at 9:45 a.m.
Sunday School for 3 year-olds through grade 8
- Learn Bible stories
- Craft and service projects
- Christmas Pageant
Teen Talk for grades 9 – 12
- Relate issues from life to Biblical teachings
- Guest speakers
- Church projects
- Write and lead Youth Church service
» Confirmation Classes
» Adult Bible Study every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m.
» Family Activities
- Rally Day activities to kick off the new school year
- Advent Workshop: gingerbread houses, crafts, pizza, and more
- Easter Egg Hunt and craft
- Sunday School/church picnic in June
- A single activity
- Teach/team – teach a class
- Share your interests with our youth
Join us! No experience is necessary.