Purpose: To insure the financial stability of the church.
Did you know:
The Financial Committee approves the church budget
- Compares actual income to actual expenses
- Reviews the Treasurer’s anticipated budget for the upcoming year
- Makes suggested changes, if needed, with the Treasurer
The Financial Committee presents the budget to the Church Council for recommendation to the Congregation.
- Once a year in early October
- Other meetings, if needed, to review financial requests and/or records